Children and their parents are especially appreciative of our gentle care. Haye Dental Group caters to children, and our goal is to make them as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Maintaining the health and function of their teeth and gums is our first priority. This all starts with regular dental check-ups and educating children on proper brushing and flossing techniques.
Our dentists provide comprehensive oral health care that includes the following:
- Infant oral health exams
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
- Habit counseling (for example, pacifier use and thumb sucking)
- Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite (orthodontics)
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Management of gum diseases and conditions
- Care for dental injuries (for example, fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth)
Good Oral Health Care
Please visit the following websites for more information on good oral health care.