Haye Dental Group provides Implant placement and restoration from start to finish.
A dental implant is composed of three parts: the titanium implant that fuses with the jawbone; the abutment, which fits over the portion of the implant that is above the gum line; and the crown, which is placed over the abutment which resembles your natural looking tooth, completing the process.
- The Modern and Life-long Solution
- Improved quality of life
- Provides stability and comfort
- Minimally invasive/Saves healthy teeth
- Accepted by dental professionals for over 40 years
Only One Missing Tooth?
Do not ignore it! If you lose or damage a front tooth, the immediate solution is to replace. All too often, however, if the tooth is not visible, the tendency is to ignore it, which can have a negative impact on your quality of life. Each tooth plays an important role in your oral health!
What could happen as a result?
- The quality of bone could be affected at the area of the missing tooth.
- Healthy teeth tend to shift to the gap.
- Patient may develop headaches or migraines.
Missing Several Teeth?
- Bridge on implants~ uses modern technology in which a durable bridge with natural-looking replacement teeth is securely positioned on dental implants. Healthy, adjacent teeth are left untouched.