Are you happy with your smile? Do you smile and laugh with confidence? If your answer is “No,” let Haye Dental Group help make your smile the best that it can be.
One way to make your smile “dazzling” is by whitening your teeth. Coffee, cola, red wine, some medications, smoking, and the normal aging process may discolor teeth over time. In addition to in-office whitening procedures, we also offer take home whitening trays that are custom made for your smile. Consult with us about which procedure is right for you:
- Zoom ~ the science of smiles; professional teeth whitening system
- Daywhite/Nitewhite ~ professional take home teeth whitening
If you’re troubled about the shape, size or spacing of your teeth, we have options for addressing those concerns. Veneers and bonding are ways to correct gaps between teeth or improve a smile damaged by fractures or injuries. Minor changes to tooth shape or length through contouring can also impact your appearance.
- Veneers ~ no-prep, ultra-thin shells of ceramic (porcelain) which are bonded to the front of teeth.
- Snap-On Smile ~ an affordable, non-invasive and completely reversible, cosmetic removable arch that can easily and painlessly give you a beautiful smile
- Dental Implant ~ an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place. (Click here to learn more~ hyperlink to Dental Implants page)